Future Educators Association of California
To attract, equip and provide experiences for students who are exploring teaching as a future career; to develop essential skills that will lead to highly trained and qualified teachers.
I will pursue excellence in preparing to be a future teacher in California. I hold to the highest standard and ethics and will uphold the mission and responsibilities of the California FEA. I will represent myself, my school and the California FEA with my best effort, attitude and commitment.
- Strive to interest students in the education profession
- Recruit future educators with diverse ethnic, racial, social and economic backgrounds
- Promote academic excellence and leadership responsibilities in students interested in teaching
- Enhance quality of school’s educational programs through an appreciation of teaching and
- contributing to the smooth operation of the school
- Promote a positive image of education to students, parents and the community and disseminate information about teaching
- Encourage members to be role models in the school, the FEA organization and the community
To learn more about starting an FEA California chapter at your school, read our "How to Start a Chapter" and "Frequently Asked Questions" sections of this website (see links). If you have questions that are not answered on the website, please email them to Nate Moser, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.